Data Protection Statement
- This is the personal data protection statement of Keppel Corporation Limited, its subsidiaries and selected affiliates in Singapore, including all of the following:
- Keppel Corporation Limited
- Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited;
- Keppel Land Limited;
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd;
- Keppel Infrastructure Holdings Pte. Ltd.;
- Keppel Capital Holdings Pte. Ltd.;
- Keppel REIT Management Limited (Manager of Keppel REIT);
- Alpha Investment Partners Limited;
- Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management Pte Ltd (Trustee-Manager of Keppel Infrastructure Trust);
- Keppel DC REIT Management Pte. Ltd.; and
- k1 Ventures Limited
(collectively "Keppel Companies" and each a "Keppel Company").
- Keppel Companies respect the rights you have under relevant data protection law. Keppel Companies collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. This statement may be modified from time to time.
- If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about how Keppel Companies collect, use or disclose your personal data or this statement,
please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to receive information about your personal data which Keppel Companies retain, to update such personal data or to withdraw any consent given, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
Where you submit information through this website or to an email address provided at this website, you will be regarded as having agreed and consented to the collection, use and disclosure of all such information in the manner described in this Website Statement.
Information you have submitted will be used and disclosed generally only for the purpose requested, for example to periodically send you emails on the release of press releases, annual reports, sustainability reports, results, publications or any other information or materials which we think you may find interesting where you have signed up for any of our publications; or where you have sent us a resume or similar information, to consider your suitability for employment or an alternative service arrangement by or with a Keppel Company.
We reserve the right to use and disclose any submitted information to contact you and to comply with law, including disclosing submitted information in response to a request made by any government authority or regulator. You hereby consent to all such use and disclosure of submitted information by any Keppel Company and any service provider to any Keppel Company, within Singapore or otherwise.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings according to your preference. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the features of this website.