PROPERTY
    PORTFOLIO
  Property Overview
  Portfolio Statistics
  Singapore
 
Bugis Junction
Towers
Marina Bay
Financial Centre
One Raffles Quay
  Ocean Financial
     Centre
   Australia
8 Chifley Square,
Sydney
8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
311 Spencer Street, Melbourne
275 George Street,
Brisbane
David Malcolm Justice Centre
   

Property Portfolio

Keppel REIT invests in a portfolio of quality stable income producing office assets. As at 31 December 2017, approximately 87% of Keppel REIT's assets under management is based in Singapore and the remaining 13% is located in Australia.

Singapore
  Bugis Junction Towers Marina Bay Financial Centre One Raffles Quay Ocean Financial Centre
  • Bugis Junction Towers, a 15-storey Grade A office tower above the Bugis MRT Interchange Station, is part of the Bugis Junction integrated development.
  • One Raffles Quay comprises two Grade A office towers - the 50-storey North Tower and 29-storey South Tower.
  • Ocean Financial Centre is a landmark 43-storey premium Grade A office development located at the Raffles Place and Marina Bay precincts in the heart of Singapore's CBD.

Australia
  8 Chifley Square 8 Exhibition Street 311 Spencer Street 275 George Street David Malcolm Justice Centre
  • 8 Chifley Square, Sydney is a 30-storey premium grade office building located at the intersection of Hunter Street and Elizabeth Street in the CBD of Sydney, Australia.
  • 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne is a 35-storey premium freehold commercial building located in the prime CBD of Melbourne, Australia. The Property enjoys good connectivity to the rest of the city with its close proximity to various public transport nodes including tram, bus and rail services such as the major Parliament and Flinders Street railway stations which are within walking distance.
  • 311 Spencer Street, Melbourne is a Grade A office tower strategically located between Melbourne's CBD and the new Docklands precinct. The new office tower is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2019.
  • 275 George Street, Brisbane is a freehold Grade A office building located in the revitalised George Street precinct in Brisbane, Australia.
  • David Malcolm Justice Centre, Perth is a 35-storey premium Grade A building that is strategically located in Perth's CBD at the junction of St Georges Terrace and Barrack Street.