The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the second quarter and half year ended 30 June 2020.
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $47.5 million for 2Q 2020
- Distributable income for the second quarter of 2020 (2Q 2020) was $47.5 million, including capital gains distribution of $5.0 million, bringing total distributable income for the half year of 2020 (1H 2020) to $94.8 million.
- 2Q 2020 distribution per Unit (DPU) was 1.40 cents, bringing DPU for 1H 2020 to 2.80 cents.
- Aggregate leverage was 36.3% and all-in interest rate was reduced to 2.48% per annum.
- High portfolio committed occupancy of 98.6% and long portfolio weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 4.6 years.
- 30-year lease for Victoria Police’s new headquarters commenced with practical completion of 311 Spencer Street development in Melbourne.