The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the half year ended 30 June 2021.
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $105.7 million for 1H 2021
- Distributable income for the half year of 2021 (1H 2021) was up 11.5% year-on-year at $105.7 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) for 1H 2021 was 2.94 cents, comprising 2.00 cents which will be paid on
27 August 2021 and advanced DPU of 0.94 cents that was paid on 31 March 2021.
- Aggregate leverage was 38.9% and all-in interest rate was lower year-on-year at 1.97% per annum.
- Portfolio committed occupancy maintained at 96.7% with a long portfolio weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 6.2 years.
- Continuing portfolio optimisation with the acquisition of Keppel Bay Tower in Singapore on 18 May 2021, and the entry of contract of sale on 30 June 2021 for the divestment of 50% interest in 275 George Street in Brisbane.
 For the period from 1 March 2021 to 30 June 2021.
 For the period from 1 January 2021 to 28 February 2021, in connection with the private placement that was launched on 18 February 2021.