The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the second half and full year ended 31 December 2021.
Keppel REIT announces 9.0% year-on-year growth in its distribution to Unitholders for FY 2021
- Distribution to Unitholders for the full year of 2021 (FY 2021) was up 9.0% year-on-year at $212.1 million, including capital gains distribution of $2.0 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) for FY 2021 increased 1.6% year-on-year to 5.82 cents, including DPU of 2.88 cents for the second half of 2021 (2H 2021).
- Aggregate leverage was 38.4% and all-in interest rate was 1.98% per annum.
- Portfolio committed occupancy of 95.4% with a long portfolio weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 6.1 years.
- Active portfolio optimisation with the acquisitions of Keppel Bay Tower in Singapore and Blue & William in North Sydney, as well as unlocking of value from divestment of 275 George Street in Brisbane.
- Reinforcing focus on sustainability with new targets for material environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors.
- Keppel REIT’s MSCI ESG Rating was upgraded to ‘A’ from ‘BBB’ in December 2021.